Chalk & Chuckles Stack a Cake
It’s the bear-y lovely Bear’s very happy birthday & he’s out in the forest for a walk. Join his Friends in surprising him with a Berrylicious Birthday Cake before he gets home.
A family-bonding toddler game! Based on the universal theme of Birthday Party, the game invites the toddler in a play experience that engages both their minds and hearts.
- Stack a Cake combines 2 year olds favourite activities- stacking, nesting & their love for stories- into a perfect first dice-rolling game.
- Includes many prompts for play & an engaging story to read aloud. Learn to count, recognise numbers, animals, colours & shapes. Beautifully illustrated cake blocks show Bears’ forest friends preparing for the surprise party!
- Easy to learn with clear, high quality instructions. You can start playing immediately!
- This mother-toddler game strengthens bonds & builds confidence while encouraging creativity, exploration, free play and understanding of simple game rules.
- Winning and losing are loosely structured as the idea is to just play to connect, laugh, learn and grow.