What Do You Meme? Adult Card Game
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
- This game was created for ages 17+