Chalk & Chuckles Why Connect
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Age: 6 -12 Years
A reasoning game that tests and builds upon your ability to reason, categorise and identify relationships between objects. Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning. Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud. Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning. Contains: 90 tiles, 4 stands, 1 answer booklet, 1 cloth bag, 1 Score pad, Set of Instructions.
- A highly addictive reasoning game
- Work your charm with both your logic & persuasive skills to convince the other players
- Builds cognitive flexibility while promoting a deeper level of processing and engagement with the ideas
- Contains:90 tiles, 4 stands, 1 cloth bag, 1 Score pad, Instructions
- Age: 6 to 12 years
- 2 levels of gameplay for use with younger & older kids.
- Not bound by a board and can be played on any flat surface. So have fun connecting these tiles on your family dining table, or take it along with you on a picnic to the park!